Sunday, July 8, 2018

Hello Viewers


Hello Viewers

Today, July 8, 2018 I submitted another feedback for the July Performance Approval Poll in response to another request from Trump Headquarters

The question and my answers are included below the dotted line.


===========================

For Official Use Only
Survey ID : 17346123

Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters
Official July Presidential Approval Poll

How would you rate President Trump’s job performance?

Great
Good
Okay
Other, please specify:

I SELECTED "GOOD"




2-(Optional) Explain your choice:

MY EXPLANATION IS INCLUDED BELOW THE DOTTED LINE

===================


Dear President Trump

My explanation is the same as the previous one. I am adding the link of my previous explanation below

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GovernmentGangStalkingandElectronicHarassment/posts/ihridZyEBcs

As you can see, I inform my viewers of all my submissions to Trump Headquarters. Informing them in this manner, enables my viewers, from around the world and even from Greece, to become aware of all the matters that are brought to the attention of President Trump and the frequency by which these matters are brought to the attention of President Trump. When it comes time to vote, these viewers will be able to judge if President Trump listened and acted as warranted because he cared or if he pretended to listen, did not act as warranted and cared only for matters that suited him.

The only subject that I would like to add to this Performance Poll is my extreme disappointment in President Trump's failure to intervene in the MACEDONIA NAME DISPUTE, which now, as a result of this Greek Government's repetitive corrupt and treasonous acts, it has come to include a MACEDONIA NAME AGREEMENT which is, and will further be, harmful to the interests of Greece as well as to the Greek History and Culture, which also includes the entire World at large.

It was very disappointing, to say the least, to see VP Pence intervene only to congratulate the treasonous politicians for forming their fraudulent, illegal, treasonous and harmful agreement.

President Trump, I have sent you plenty of fact based and evidence based documentations justifying claims and request, by Greek people, that you intervene by means of nullifying and voiding not only the FYROM name and FYROM's baseless entitlement to the name "MACEDONIA" but also nullifying and voiding the recent MACEDONIA NAME AGREEMENT which, by the way, it is only a draft and not a full agreement.

There is legal basis to declare the MACEDONIA NAME AGREEMENT null and void as a matter of Law. All related facts and evidence as well as the legal basis for the noted nullification and voiding are summarized in the first post within my Collection "GREEK MACEDONIA NAME DISPUTE" which is pinned. The critical matters relating with the fraud, illegality and treason of the recent MACEDONIA NAME AGREEMENT are summarized in the "CRITICAL UPDATES SECTION" of the pinned post at issue. I ask that you review all of them with the help of Greeks within your Administration.

The above noted pinned post also lists all critical information relating with the fraud, illegality and treason of the FYROM name that was handed to SKOPIA as well as the reason why SKOPIA does not have a legal entitlement to the name MACEDONIA. Once again, I ask that you review all of them with the help of Greeks within your Administration. If you bypass the conctact information, which is given to viewers for all the obvious reasons, you will be able to surf through the rest of the "MUST READ" and "MUST KNOW" information.

The direct links to the stated Collection and Post are included below for your immediate convenience

PINNED POST

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GovernmentGangStalkingandElectronicHarassment/posts/WKoPZRVF6Hp


"GREEK MACEDONIA NAME DISPUTE" COLLECTION

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/MYdGAB


Next week FYROM will seek entry to NATO. I hope that you intervene there and stop them.

As you know, after the recent MACEDONIA NAME AGREEMENT, FYROM formally asked the European Union, (EU), to start negotiations for their entry into the EU but the EU rejected their request and stated that their request will be reviewed again next year, of 2019.

For the past two years or so that the Trump Administration has been contacting me, I faithfully participated in all Surveys, Polls and Performance Voting requests. This repetitive participation made me feel that I had President Trump's ears, however, his failure to intervene in the MACEDONIA NAME DISPUTE AND AGREEMENT as noted above, despite my repetitive requests for such intervention, made me feel that my justified and factually supported requests fell on DEAF EARS.

For this reason, as well as for reasons included in my past submissions, I will only give President Trump the rating of "GOOD". I am sorry but I am hurting a lot for my Country. I expected more from President Trump.

Regards

Eleni
A deplorable Trumpster

No comments:

Post a Comment